Consent to Personal Data Processing
I hereby provide my consent to the company REDAMP SECURITY s.r.o., ID: 29304211 (later also as Company or Administrator) to collect and process the following personal data in terms of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to only as the “GDPR”):
- Address and identification data (name, surname, titles, date of birth, permanent residence address)
- Contact data (phone number, e-mail)
- Curriculum vitae, motivational letter
- Other information (for example, information acquired during interviews or any other information provided by the applicant)
Within the recruitment section, the Company may process Personal Data on the basis of his legitimate interest (even without any consent) for a period of 6 months. The Administrator intends to process my Personal Data for the purpose of recruitment for other future work positions or for a direct replacement of recruited applicant, for a longer period of time. This consent is provided for a period of 3 years. This consent may be prolonged.
Within the contact section, the Company may process Personal Data on the basis of its legitimate interest (even without any consent) for a period of 6 months. This consent may be prolonged.
I hereby provide my explicit consent to the processing stated above. I may withdraw my consent at any time, for example, by sending an e-mail or correspondence to the Company:
- Address for physical service: REDAMP SECURITY s.r.o., Palackého třída 879/84, 612 00 Brno, CZ
- Email: email@example.com
Processing of Personal Data is performed only by the Administrator. However, Personal data may also be processed by external Processors for the Administrator:
- Software providers.
- Any other providers and entities/individuals cooperating with the Administrator in the area of sales, accounting, and law.
I take into account that I have the following rights on the basis of act on Personal Data Protection:
- Withdraw consent at any time.
- Request information from the Administrator what Personal Data they process.
- Submit a complaint against processing.
- Request access to such data from the Administrator and update or correct it.
- Request erasure of such Personal Data from the Administrator.
- In the event of doubts about the observance of obligations related to the processing of Personal Data, to contact the Administrator or The Office for Personal Data Protection.